Qualified Online Premarital Counseling Course for Texas Residents for all Texas Counties
Completely Online Texas Premarital Education Program Course, $29.97 per Couple
8 Hours of High Quality Premarital Education
Save $60 On Your Marriage License and Avoid the Three Day Wait to Be Married
Official Twogether In Texas Certificate Included
- Click on the Click Here to Purchase button above and below to make your secure payment (Paypal or credit card) 24-7, or you may also contact our office directly at (904) 574-4917 to make a payment during regular business hours (9-5) Monday through Friday. Both options are secure and quick methods to get started. Please note that payment for any of our online courses are non-refundable unless you accidentally purchase more than one.
- Once payment has been received for the course, you will receive an automatic email with the password and the login page, or you can use the password sent to you and click here: Login to the Texas Premarital Education Program Course Here or click on our site’s homepage at https://www.drdarienzo.com and find the courses tab. If you are having trouble finding your password or accessing the course, please contact our office during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (904-574-4917). We can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After logging in with the password, you will have 180 days to complete the course. Texas law requires that you spend a minimum of eight (8) hours on the Texas premarital course. The Texas premarital counseling course, TwogetherinTexas, is structured to be completed with the included exercises, which takes about 8 hours if completed as instructed. Please follow the Texas statute by spending 8 hours on our Texas course. Once you have finished reading through the material and completing the exercises, you will need to take the quiz which is at the end of the course. Please take your time and fill out the information accurately. After the quiz has been submitted, we will be notified, and we will register your completion with the State of Texas at the State’s TwogetherinTexas website. We will then send you an official TwogetherinTexas Premarital Course Certificate within one business day.
More Details about our Twogether In Texas Premarital Online Education Program
Twogether in Texas is a program in Texas with which Dr. D’Arienzo has partnered. This Texas premarital course , Twogether In Texas Online Course, is dedicated to improving the well-being of children by ensuring that their current or future parents learn the necessary educational skills to parent. Our program is completely voluntary and is completely online as well. Here Texas residents can find information about Texas premarital couples accessing marital, pre-marital, and relationship enhancement classes. Fortunately, all Texans are able to access these services online from D’Arienzo Psychological Group. There are zero eligibility requirements. Texas couples that complete 8 hours of pre-marital education through Dr. D’Arienzo’s online Texas premarital course are able to receive $60 off their marriage license state fee. Additionally, by taking our Texas premarital counseling course, you avoid the three day wait, meaning you can get married the same day that you complete your marriage application.
Out of the 288,000 happy Texans who have taken similar premarital classes, 95% of Texas couples say they have learned skills to:
- Improve their relationship
- Increase their ability to communicate and share feelings
- Understand and feel understood by their spouse
- Disagree without fighting
- Enhance relationships with children
Benefits of taking our online Texas premarital education course include:
- Enhancing your communication and conflict resolution skills to enrich your relationship,
- Learning the key components of a successful marriage,
- Receiving a $60 discount on marriage license fees, and
- Waiver of the 3-day waiting perio
Once you successfully complete the premarital education class, Dr. D’Arienzo and his office will issue you a certificate to present to your County Clerk to receive a $60 discount when you purchase your marriage license.